Dublin excursions

lesliebe

Will bill in port one day in May on the Lisboon-London cruise.  Disappointed in shore excursions...want to to the Political Tour.  I can find 1/2 day morning and afternoon options off ship.  New to Regent...If I do a MORNING tour can I hook up with a half day Pub Tour (from Regent) without going back to the ship, or do I have to go back to the ship?  How far is the Belfast cruise terminal from city center?  I do believe I read shuttles available.................

When you say "hook up" with the Pub tour are you asking if you can meet the tour in progress?  If so, I'd say no.  There is a minimum amount of time between tours that you must have in order to book two tours.  Depending on the tour, some will meet on shore, others on the ship.  You can find that out when you check in and pick up your tour tickets.  

But Dublin has lots of things to do.  If you really want to go to a few pubs, after your morning tour go to Temple Bar and enjoy.  Lot's of pubs and restaurants in that area.   All depends on time in port.  

Are we talking Dublin, Belfast, or both?  You can’t beat the Guinness tour in Dublin especially if you go with a non drinker so you can have their pint. The views from the tasting room are spectacular. I believe that Regent has a  minimum of two hours between tours if one is taking two tours in one day.

BTW, any tours planned in La Coruña in NW Spain?  Hopefully, you can experience Santiago de Compostela and the incredible Camino De Santiago. 

Enjoy your cruise. 
Z and TB 

Edited by Zqueeze1

We are doing the Southampton-Southampton in September going on to Barcelona.  Regent has changed our Dublin port to Dun Loaghaire due to port construction in Dublin.  Although they show all the other tours on our trip, none are listed yet from the new port.

47 minutes ago, tnr said:

We are doing the Southampton-Southampton in September going on to Barcelona.  Regent has changed our Dublin port to Dun Loaghaire due to port construction in Dublin.  Although they show all the other tours on our trip, none are listed yet from the new port.

Should not make too much difference, maybe some minor timing adjustments. Indeed for some excursions possibly a better place to dock