Galvaston...2 questions

Can't help on the pier coordinator, but I can recommend Galveston Limo on the transportation. Very reliable both ways. And they had child pricing ... RCI wanted full fare for the 9-year-old. We reserved ahead of time ... were picked up at IAH about 1/2 hour after we arrived at the shuttle area. And on the pier-to-airport, we were the first van out of the parking lot bound for the airport ... RCI was still busy filling the bus.

You don't say if you're coming into Hobby or IAH, but the current RT fare from IAH is $60 according to the web site. The Hobby pricing is $50 for the RT.

http://www.galvestonlimousineservice.com/

Check the board under United States(ports). There are several threads with lots of opinions. I have one with a warning and I believe there is one with a warning for another service. I would check out the one way rental through Enterprise. After returning home I wished we had chose that option. I didn't research enough before we left. It would have been nice to have the flexibility of our own transportation and it would have saved some money.

Check the board under United States(ports). There are several threads with lots of opinions. I have one with a warning and I believe there is one with a warning for another service. I would check out the one way rental through Enterprise. After returning home I wished we had chose that option. I didn't research enough before we left. It would have been nice to have the flexibility of our own transportation and it would have saved some money.

Yes, we did the one way rental from Houston Hobby, and then the same thing on the way back after the cruise, and it was easy, easy, easy, and very economical :).

Marie

Pier Co-ordinator. YES. As soon as you get to the first RCI contract employee who will greet you as you enter the line, ask to speak to him.

Transfers: Every compnay has ups and downs but the one that gets high marks, consistantly, is Galveston Limo.

Enterprise: Does offer one way rentals, usually drop charge is included but be sure to ask.

When checking on limo rates be sure you ID which airport you are using, Bush Intercontinental or Hobby.

Archived