Mariner Bahamas

Saman

I have just got a quote for Mariner 3 night cruise to Bahamas , there are 4 of us traveling we have been offered a 6B cabin ( if i go ahead and book i will check available cabins) only doubt is , when we were on Seranade we had a cabin with a sofa bed and a pullman , on the phone they said this type of cabin is not available for mariner , but the cabin offered on Mariner is 20 sq ft larger than the 1D on Seranade , and looking at cabin plans i've not managed to find any cabin with the symbol of sofa and pullman so i'm presuming she was right .

Also is the sailing to Bahamas for Port Carnaveral scenic or is it just looking at open sea?

Still not 100 % decided as this is going to bump up the price of our holiday to Orlando quite abit , but offer includes free cancelation till 21 days before and i get the price reductuions if any come up (booking from Spain).

1 minute ago, Saman said:

Also is the sailing to Bahamas for Port Carnaveral scenic or is it just looking at open sea? ...

Scenic when leaving PC and arriving in Nassau, otherwise open sea.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Scenic when leaving PC and arriving in Nassau, otherwise open sea.

Agreed, although late at night on the last day you can frequently see a bunch of ships waiting outside port to go in and the lights of the Florida coast.

5 minutes ago, Saman said:

on the phone they said this type of cabin is not available for mariner , but the cabin offered on Mariner is 20 sq ft larger than the 1D on Seranade , and looking at cabin plans i've not managed to find any cabin with the symbol of sofa and pullman so i'm presuming she was right .

There are insides and oceanviews with a pullman but no balconies.

Depending on the ages of guests 3 and 4 I would look at booking 2 cabins either 2 balconies or a balcony with an inside across the hall