Carnival Sunshine Fun Times Attached

Animalgirl27

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

Every time I go on a cruise, I look for recent daily newsletters to get excited and see what types of activities are offered on the ship. I decided to save all of our Fun Times newsletters on our recent 5 day Carnival Sunshine sailing to Nassau so I could share with other people. The link is below. Feel free to comment with any questions or if you are unable to access.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1alb2rGgjf7KJDyUpm0XEG7rITIMUZqSR

• Like 2

@Animalgirl27

Hey there - Welcome Back!  When I used the link you shared (thank you BTW), I only see (1) side.  This is my itinerary shortly, so if you can share EVERYTHING it would be great!

I have a question or 2 if you have time....

1. Internet Package - did you use ?  If so, which level?  Was it still really slow ??

2. What time were people able to disembark ?  I'm looking to understand 1st people off, so I'm hoping that is like 6:30 ish AM ??

Thanks,

Rickp703

1 hour ago, cruizer rick said:

@Animalgirl27

Hey there - Welcome Back!  When I used the link you shared (thank you BTW), I only see (1) side.  This is my itinerary shortly, so if you can share EVERYTHING it would be great!

1. Internet Package - did you use ?  If so, which level?  Was it still really slow ??

2. What time were people able to disembark ?  I'm looking to understand 1st people off, so I'm hoping that is like 6:30 ish AM ??

Thanks,

Rickp703

There should be 2 documents in the link. Each document is for each side of the funtimes. I didn't use the Wi-Fi packages since the cruise was so short. I was one of the last to disembark and Charleston is a silent port, so I can't comment on when the first call was. You pick up your own luggage tags, so I would suggest getting to the pick up location early and getting the tag you need. 

14 hours ago, cruizer rick said:

@Animalgirl27

Thanks,

Rickp703

Hi cruiser rick...On my 12/19 debarkation, we were walking off by 6:45.  There were people ahead of us, so 6:30 is likely

1 hour ago, palmettostatecruiser said:

Hi cruiser rick...On my 12/19 debarkation, we were walking off by 6:45.  There were people ahead of us, so 6:30 is likely

There is a flight leaving at 7:30 and I'm wondering if I can make it ..... I know, really pushing it, but there are 8 of us, with limited other options.

11 minutes ago, cruizer rick said:

There is a flight leaving at 7:30 and I'm wondering if I can make it ..... I know, really pushing it, but there are 8 of us, with limited other options.

I'm not sure that's doable. The airport is a little over 10 miles away from the port and in the best travel time would take at least 20 minutes just to get to.