The X website

txflood33

I have read of many people here shaking their fist at the sky at this dreaded site. Problem after problem.....usually stemming around being able to get in to get to their cruise/planner

I just recently started having issues. Getting some weirdly worded message like 'we have your info but just can't retrieve it right now. Try later', or something like that. I decided to clear my cookies, as that can be an easy fix for a site with saved login info. Sure enough, it worked. I was able to access my trip. The error message still happens from time to time, but clearing cookies always works.

Now more recently, I have seen a few messages come up telling me to log out/sign out before leaving. I started doing that and I haven't had an issue since...week or so. 

I'm not saying we are all having the same issues and I'm not saying it will fix yours. Just saying, so far, these simple steps fixed my issues. I'm using Chrome on a MacBook Pro. I guess it's possible some issues are browser specific. Hope this easy fix (so far) can help someone else.

Thanks for your information.    I was getting that message last week

'we have your info but just can't retrieve it right now. Try later'

I found that for me it was being caused by Firefox and if I used a different browser it logged me on fine.   Also found that if I totally closed Firefox and then reopened it I could log on.

I like that reminder to log out of Cruise Planner.   For me this fixed the problem that you get locked out of your reservation for 20 minutes after accessing it.