Coco Cay beach beds ?

Debating on renting one of the beach beds located at Chill Island but would love some feedback from others.

its only $199.00 so the price seems good just trying to decide if it’s worth it.

would love to hear from others who have and haven’t rented one, would you do it again or do you wish you would of reneged one. 

We did not rent one. The one thing I did notice when there Sunday they didn't seem to block much sun. The top was high up so it didn't really seem to block much of the bed if you are looking for shade. None of them had the curtains down to see if that would help but it was crazy windy when we were there so if they were down they would not have helped anyway. They are beautiful and looked comfy but if shade is what you are looking for the Cabana's look like they would be a better fit. 

Just did beach beds 3 separate times in November and December. Two times were great and 1 time okay. The wind played a major factor in enjoyment. Yes, it was not as enjoyable as a cabana, but logistics can be worked out. Four towel clips were used to hold side curtains together, pillows were used to keep back curtains in place, and floating beds were placed on the sides to keep the pinned curtains from blowing. There was some sun coming in but not nearly as much without the rigging. All 3 times we were on the front row, once each to the right, left and middle (facing the water). The least desirable spot was the far left facing the water... you have less real estate/ personal space.

Well I did go and book it. I wasn’t aware that there are two locations, south beach and chill island, I chose Chill Island as I want to snorkel and you can do it from the beach there. 
south beach or chill island ? Wonder what one is better