Discount on specialty dining once on board

Does anyone know if the specialty dining restaurants will "negotiate" discounts on these restaurants while on board, and if so, what have you snagged it for? I know on our recent rccl we were able to do so and got 30% the one night. I'm not talking about buying the package, but an individual night. 

I've never heard of anyone "negotiating" specialty dinner prices with NCL.  Since the dining package is given as a perk during booking, the specialty restaurants are full and in high demand.  I cant imagine they need to have sales to lure customers since its hard to get reservations if you wait too long.

28 minutes ago, goodthatwontcomeout said:

Does anyone know if the specialty dining restaurants will "negotiate" discounts on these restaurants while on board, and if so, what have you snagged it for? I know on our recent rccl we were able to do so and got 30% the one night. I'm not talking about buying the package, but an individual night. 

No discounts. It’s not like RCCL where you get a “sale sale sale” email every 18 hours from the time you book to the time you sail. 

And, if you don’t get reservations 120 days prior to departure or on embarkation day as soon as you board,,, if the restaurant has availability, it will be late at night. 

They don’t have to negotiate, they sell out. 

Edited by BirdTravels