Sailing MSC and parking at Port of Miami

dibati2

We are sailing on the Divina next month. We will drive to the Port of Miami and park at the cruise port. If you have experience parking at the port ( not at a hotel or private off site parking lot) can you tell me about your experience.

Was it easy to find and was there sufficient parking spots?  is there a shuttle to take you from your car to the MSC terminal

With thanks 

We've parked at port of Miami many, many times.  It's expensive, but it's safe.

I don't feel a need for a shuttle, the parking garage is right across the street from the cruise terminal.  You drop your bags off first with the porters, park, then walk to the ship.

Have also done it - as mafig said, drive in and follow signs to MSC Pier and drop bags with a Porter, then you follow signs to Parking Garage (it is the last garage on the left and shared by another cruise line), very short walk across street back to MSC Pier. (We tried off-site parking once, was a nightmare for us, never again.)

I agree with everything posted above.

Easy to find and at the very high end of cost, however for me the simple convenience of walking from my car across the street to the ship more than makes up for it. The best part is when you disembark, you don’t have to wait, it’s just back across the street and you’re on your way