Entertainment on Adventure of the Seas?

Judyrem

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Just got out of Can't Stop The Rock. The show is ok as far as RC Singers and Dancers go. The cast is new this werk and the dancers are quite talented. The singers are good except for one female who I think has an annoying voice. And the show does contain my all time favorite song... The Sounds of Silence. 

So, being that there is a new cast this week, might you possibly try .... (the other production show)?

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your input, I appreciate it!   Ocean boy thanks for taking the time on your cruise to give me your opinions on the entertainment.  I will approach this cruise expecting less and hopefully getting more!☺️  The ABCs are my main purpose for this cruise.

57 minutes ago, Judyrem said:

Thanks everyone for your input, I appreciate it!   Ocean boy thanks for taking the time on your cruise to give me your opinions on the entertainment.  I will approach this cruise expecting less and hopefully getting more!☺️  The ABCs are my main purpose for this cruise.

You will have a great cruise. I've done several cruises on this ship from San Juan and Ft. Lauderdale. Of course we all have different needs, wants, and expectations when cruising and this ship meets mine well. I find myself much more relaxed than when I'm on an Oasis ship. I love them but between my hyperactivity and FOMO I just don't get quite so much rest.

I've not been to Bonaire but have been to Aruba and Curacao... both on Adventure. Both awesome, and rather unique, islands well worth seeing. Enjoy the anticipation. You will have a great time.

• Like 1