Timing for Purchases thru Royal Gifts

I am booked on the Vision of the Seas sailing April 4, 2020.

I am trying to purchase diet coke for my cabin through Royal Gifts on the website. 

Does anyone know if the functionality is only available closer to sailing or should I be able to do it now?

Thanks

Judy

Should work now.  I just did a Gifts purchase for April a few days ago.  Have had problems with site recognizing a booking with Chrome browser and have had to use Internet Explorer.  Had same problem this time as well.  Mostly it is easier to just call.

I just ordered diet coke from the doorknob bar order form in our Allure cabin when we got on board. It was in our cabin after the evening servicing. Price was $22 or so for a 12-pack, IIRC. Then you can use OBC if you have it.

Thanks everyone for your replies.  I finally got it to work on my IPAD.  BUT, Vision of the Seas is not listed.  I will have to check with cruiseline.

I can order from room service or any bar once I get on the ship.  Price through Royal Gifts is $28.00 for 12 pack.  It will work out; just one more thing to take care of before embarkation.

Judy