Sneak-a-Peek: Set Expectations Accordingly

rbt001

I just called to ask a question about the upcoming sailing on March 26.  I'm sure the telephone agents are doing the best they can with the information they have, but in answering a question, this was said:

...since this is just a sneak-a-peek sailing, everything might not be operational... 

...some of the eateries may have limited hours...

Has anyone else that's spoken to an agent heard similar push backs on what to expect for the sneak-a-peek sailings?

I’m on both sneak a peeks. Yes, I had this impression from the beginning. We’re kind of like beta testers. This is NOT the inaugural cruise. 

I suspect they will keep us fed and above water. I’m kind of prepared for anything beyond that. 

I think I can start booking stuff for the first one on Feb 11. Will report back ...

Edited by perditax
  • Like 2

Yesterday I noticed a new item on my To Do list as part of my reservation for the March 26th cruise:

Next up for you
  •  
    The next step for you is booking your onboard experiences (and there are lots to choose from).
    IT'S GO TIME

But the IT'S GO TIME red button does nothing.  I've booked a Rockstar Suite, so I think we're given lead time ahead of other passengers, but nothing happens yet.