Changing Airfare

kkoenig89

For those of you who have successfully called and gotten your free/reduced airfare flight(s) changed, what number and what time of day did you call?

*Please do not tell me "you get what you paid for" - I know that we took a risk and will be ok if the flights cannot change, but it never hurts to ask!

If the tickets haven't been issued it doesn't hurt to call and request your preferred flights. Once they're ticketed though it's very unlikely they will make changes since there's a cost involved at that point.

5 hours ago, kkoenig89 said:

For those of you who have successfully called and gotten your free/reduced airfare flight(s) changed, what number and what time of day did you call?

*Please do not tell me "you get what you paid for" - I know that we took a risk and will be ok if the flights cannot change, but it never hurts to ask!

I have never used the Free Air but here is the number from NCL's website:

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/premium-air

Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm at 1.800.327.7030.

Edited by esm54687

For anyone who's curious, I was able to call the number listed in my original air confirmation this morning and I paid a small fee to have my return flights changed to a much better time. Considering the original flights were free, we still made out great on the deal.

Does anyone know if there is an alternate phone number for non Premium Air, I am talking about  air that is included with some cruises , says "free"   some flights actually are some have an additional (small) price added to your cruise total.  I want to call in advance of ticketing to request a one day deviation outbound and a mid morning flight, not the crack of dawn, since we will have a day before Cruise. Someone posted part of the number 866-625-11, then purposely left blank.  Our January Cruise booked last April we had one day deviation, and it was $25.00pp. flights were :"included in cruise price".  Have lost that phone number.  Know I could try the NCL phone tree, but hoping to get a direct number.