CoCo Cay Questions

sippican

Where is the designated snorkeling area? We plan to bring our own gear and are wondering where we might access the area. There are photos of people snorkeling in the Beach Club promotional materials, but not sure if that's a good place to see some fish.

Also, are there actually Cabanas on South Beach? The beach beds seem to be no longer offered, and the Cabanas have been listed as sold out for ages.

Snorkeling is on Chill Island bottom left of the map. As of today there are again South Beach Day Beds in my planner - and still the Chill Island ones (not listed under Chill Island, beach beds closest to snorkeling) and the Breezy Bay at Chill Island ones - 3 sets now.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

On 2/12/2020 at 8:33 AM, twins_to_alaska said:

Snorkeling is on Chill Island bottom left of the map. As of today there are again South Beach Day Beds in my planner - and still the Chill Island ones (not listed under Chill Island, beach beds closest to snorkeling) and the Breezy Bay at Chill Island ones - 3 sets now.

South Beach Cabanas are showing as Sold Out for the 8/1 Oasis sailing. Chill Island, The Beach Club, Thrill Waterpark and Oasis Lagoon are our choices.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:33 AM, twins_to_alaska said:

Chill Island sounds like the area that would most appeal to me...thanks for this info. I found a map and will print it out.