NCL Upsell

7SeasLover

How do you reach the upsell desk? And if I have a TA will the upsell desk talk to me?

I'm booked in a mini 11152 on the Jewel and wonder if a full suite is available, but I don't want to change from the stern. I love that part of the ship.

I do have another cruise to South America on the Crown and we're in a suite, but maybe there's a better room through the upsell desk ???

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=260874&highlight=upsell

Hi! There's a whole thread (above) that talks about upsells. If you browse around in it the upsell phone number is in there, sorry I don't have it handy for you. I read through it all when I was thinking about checking on one. There's lots of varying opinions on how to go about it so I will tell you how we did it:

I called the NCL reservation number around January 15. The reservationist I spoke with took my info and said she would pass it on to the upsell desk since we booked through a travel agent. On January 30 my husband called the upsell desk phone number and the agent told him that they had called my travel agent on January 25 with an upsell offer and that the upsell was still available. Unfortunately, our travel agent never contacted us. My husband called our travel agent who acknowledged that he was called by NCL. My husband then told the travel agent that the upsell was still available and to call NCL to get the info for us (NCL wouldn't give my husband the price, only the category). When the travel agent called the upsell was already gone. Fortunately, they called the travel agent back a couple of days later and he called us and we got an upsell. Soooo, people say "don't call", "do call" but it worked out best for us to call since our travel agent didn't respond to them the first time.

Good luck to you, I hope it works out.

I'm booked in a mini 11152 on the Jewel and wonder if a full suite is available, but I don't want to change from the stern. I love that part of the ship.

You could go to NCL.com and "pretend" to be booking a suite on that sailing and see if anything comes up.

-Monte

Archived