If I purchase Thrill Park Waterpass on Cruise Planner, can I cancel once on board if we change our mind

cdoobiest

Hi everyone, large group of 15 of us and 2 of the families want to do the Thrill Waterpark.  I purchased it just in case for our family on Black Friday when it was $75.  

I don't know if our kids will get their money's worth as I read there are long lines and they don't like the large tall slides, just the medium slides and wave pool I think. 

We don't arrive at Cococay until Day 6.  Will I have 48 hours before Day 6 to cancel.  Honestly, I am hoping my kids will feel they have had enough of the water slides and then I don't have to spend the money on Cococay.  The swimming pool at Oasis and the Free Beach should hopefully be fun enough in my opinion. 

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, cdoobiest said:

Hi everyone, large group of 15 of us and 2 of the families want to do the Thrill Waterpark.  I purchased it just in case for our family on Black Friday when it was $75.  

I don't know if our kids will get their money's worth as I read there are long lines and they don't like the large tall slides, just the medium slides and wave pool I think. 

We don't arrive at Cococay until Day 6.  Will I have 48 hours before Day 6 to cancel.  Honestly, I am hoping my kids will feel they have had enough of the water slides and then I don't have to spend the money on Cococay.  The swimming pool at Oasis and the Free Beach should hopefully be fun enough in my opinion. 

Thanks in advance!

I believe you are correct. This is what the terms & conditions say:

Shore Excursions can be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to tour port arrival without penalty.