Pride arrival in Baltimore ever arrive early?

seedaz

Feeling a little worried.  Booked a 12:05 noon flight out of Baltimore after our upcoming Pride cruise.  Anyone have any recent info regarding debarkation times being earlier than 10 am?

Thanks.

Just now, seedaz said:

Feeling a little worried.  Booked a 12:05 noon flight out of Baltimore after our upcoming Pride cruise.  Anyone have any recent info regarding debarkation times being earlier than 10 am?

Thanks.

Often depends on what deck you are on. We were on one of the last decks called on the Vista last month, and we would not have made a flight that early. Customs was a cluster, so we were not out of the terminal until I think nearly 11:00.

I've recently been on Pride 7 times and the ship always has been earlier than 10AM.  Most times I've been in my car and on the way home by 9:30.

It's about 20 minutes to BWI from the port, depending on traffic of course but Sunday mornings, traffic is pretty light.

34 minutes ago, seedaz said:

Thanks for your reply. We are Diamond cruisers and can leave pretty much first off the ship. Do you happen to know how long a drive it is from the port to the airport?

thanks

If you are Diamond, you should be OK. sgttami says 20 minutes or so, but I don't know because I haven't cruised out of Baltimore.

We have been on the Pride 10 times and often arrives early if there are no weather issues slowing ship.  The earliest time we arrived was 7:30, debarked at 8:15 on the road driving back to NE PA by 8:30.  Out of our 10 cruises only one I can recall that we arrived very late, had two medical emergencies were the USCG helo them off the ship.  

Enjoy your cruise!