Cost Fortuna ? Room set up

goaussiegal

Hi All,

I am looking at an inside cabin on the Costa Fortuna 2207 - it has a small square on it? I think this means Single Sofa Bed?  Does this mean it has a double bed for 2 people and a soft bed? or is it a single room? Can anyone help stop my confusion?

I am not sure but believe that is a single cabin, & certainly in the worst position possible when docking, the noise will be unbearable & even in moderate seas rather uncomfortable.

Thought C. C. had deck plans & details of the different codes for cabins. 

Can't speak to this specific cabin, but this class of ship (also operated by Carnival and MSC) has cabins which due to odd shape, are only upper/lower, can't put beds together for a double, and end up being sold as singles. I recall being in one next to the elevator, very quiet, and next to the theatre, noisy scene motors during both shows and rehearsals. I also recall being in one near the anchor chains, can't remember when or where, very noisy but only briefly.

On 3/3/2020 at 6:54 AM, goaussiegal said:

Hi All,

I am looking at an inside cabin on the Costa Fortuna 2207 - it has a small square on it? I think this means Single Sofa Bed?  Does this mean it has a double bed for 2 people and a soft bed? or is it a single room? Can anyone help stop my confusion?

Hope this helps....https://www.icruise.com/cabins/costa-cruises-costa-fortuna-cabin-2207.html 

They do have inside cabin with sofa bed. I was at deck1 , cabin1207 https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/costa-fortuna-293/member-3/133936/.