Hilton Doubletree Penn Station Newark - Luggage Question

kpark895

Hi, hoping someone can help me.  We are arriving at the Newark airport on Saturday, March 21st a little after 9 AM.  Hoping to catch the free hotel shuttle from there, so will be arriving quite a while before check-in time.  We would like to explore NYC for a while on Saturday.  Does the hotel have secure luggage storage ability for pre-check-in people?

Edited by kpark895

6 hours ago, 138east said:

Probably.  Why don’t you just call them directly and ask.

Just figured someone here might know.  If not, doesn't really matter as I'm still staying there and still getting into Newark a little after 9.

19 hours ago, kpark895 said:

Just figured someone here might know.  If not, doesn't really matter as I'm still staying there and still getting into Newark a little after 9.

They do-- it was a full service Hilton for a long time before it recently converted over to a Doubletree a number of months ago.

You'll need to take the Airtrain to station P4 for the shuttle pickup-- the Newark Airport Marriott on property is the only hotel with a shuttle that picks up and drops off at the terminals themselves. 

19 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

They do-- it was a full service Hilton for a long time before it recently converted over to a Doubletree a number of months ago.

You'll need to take the Airtrain to station P4 for the shuttle pickup-- the Newark Airport Marriott on property is the only hotel with a shuttle that picks up and drops off at the terminals themselves. 

Thanks for the additional info.  Now I know we can go be tourists for the day!