Mardi Gras Fitness Center

Itzmyn

Maybe it’s in the main show room. They are really trying to use it a multi purpose room now. Fitness room by day, showroom in the evening and liquid lounge at night. If it isn’t like this it’s a good idea for the next ship! 

• 2 months later...

I was looking at the deck plans but I didn't any venues or places for dancing, the Havana club there is no space to dance. What the hell, if there is good music on board but you can't dance what's the point having good music.B

esides 6500 guests maybe a little crowded. What do you think?   

It will be interesting to see the ship lay out and how it works. According to the deck plans the fitness area seems to have no windows if that is true, why change that from the design of other ships. I'll be looking forward to the reviews. But don't forget bigger is not necessarily better.

Edited by shipbound2

On 3/4/2020 at 6:42 PM, Stick93 said:

Maybe it’s in the main show room. They are really trying to use it a multi purpose room now. Fitness room by day, showroom in the evening and liquid lounge at night. If it isn’t like this it’s a good idea for the next ship! 

I don't see that happening.  What would they do with all of the fitness equipment during the other events?  

19 minutes ago, RWolver672 said:

I don't see that happening.  What would they do with all of the fitness equipment during the other events?  

If it is a multi purpose room than  CCL is too cheap and are trying to save money to use it for profitable areas like pay to eat restaurants. I have to see the reviews but at this point I'll pass on the Mardi  Gras.

14 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

You are correct. It won’t be like this - I just miss the old time show rooms that were on all the ships until the vista and and the refurbs started. 
I understand they want more use out of the room but the vibe is not the same in those showrooms like on the other ships.