Flight cancellation out of Venice

We are booked on Voyager in June, RT out of Venice.  Just got word from Flying Blue (points club for Air France, KLM, and others) that our flight OUT of Venice was cancelled.  We naturally chose to take a points refund on the entire itinerary.  I expect that we will either see an itinerary change, which we probably wouldn't want, or an outright cancellation.  Since Regent Reassurance will let us cancel up to 48 hours prior for 100% FCC, we'll hold off in anticipation of a cash refund, and take the FCC otherwise.  Sorry we won't be getting to experience Regent yet, but we WILL be aboard some time in the future.  Hope all of you who are booked on future cruises get the resolution you are hoping for.

SandJCruiser,

May I ask what airline you were booked on?  And, what were the cities you were planning on transiting?

We are booked on the same cruise.  We are outside the rebooking window for both airlines and cruises as of today. But, with the passage of time, we may be impacted.  

Since Regent Reassurance applies to fully paid bookings, barring any other notice to the contrary, I would assume you are under a normal cancellation calendar, until you pay in full.  You might contact Regent and see what they are willing to do.   If you are inclined at this time to go, I'd pay, knowing you can at least get FCC later if you change your mind.   Flights, of course, may be up in the air (pun absolutely intended).  I could still get flights today, and might still re-book them, depending on how things progress.