EZ Air advice on the Princess 60 Day cruise Suspension

ROWSE

I cannot get my search to work so I apologize if this was covered already.

Our cruise was for Regal,  May 4, and we are part of the cancelled cruises.  I filled out my form for refund choice and I received e-mail confirmation that it was received. 

What do I do with my EZ air that is on my reservation.  We are at 52 days out so I think I can cancel it as the cut off is 45 days correct?  Everything still shows on my personalizer as if we are still booked.  I imagine it will take Princess time to take these off.  
Should I leave the EZAir reservation alone, and it will cancel with the cruise, or should I go in the personalizer and cancel it?

I chose the 150% Future Cruise Credit.  Will the air be part of that credit or does that come back on our credit card now?

Anyone else done this or have advice for me?

23 minutes ago, ROWSE said:

I cannot get my search to work so I apologize if this was covered already.

Our cruise was for Regal,  May 4, and we are part of the cancelled cruises.  I filled out my form for refund choice and I received e-mail confirmation that it was received. 

What do I do with my EZ air that is on my reservation.  We are at 52 days out so I think I can cancel it as the cut off is 45 days correct?  Everything still shows on my personalizer as if we are still booked.  I imagine it will take Princess time to take these off.  
Should I leave the EZAir reservation alone, and it will cancel with the cruise, or should I go in the personalizer and cancel it?

I chose the 150% Future Cruise Credit.  Will the air be part of that credit or does that come back on our credit card now?

Anyone else done this or have advice for me?

My EZair flight was on 5/16 and on 3/11 my TA canceled our cruise that included that flight. She forwarded the EZair cancelation confirmation to me & my cruise was removed from my Cruise Personalizer. Yesterday (3/12) she received our confirmation for our refund request for the Option 1 benefit which like you we have received.

If you have a similar experience as me you would eventually see your cruise removed from your Cruise Personalizer which would include your flight after Princess processes your refund choice for your canceled cruise.

My flight was on Air Canada & I immediately received a notification on their app that my flight was canceled & you could go to your airline's website to see the status of your flight...hopefully it was canceled.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 2