My favorite new Cruise Critic Posting!

pinotlover

Now, when we come to this Forum, we are greeted with this announcement from CC:

Please look for and post on existing COVID-10 before starting new ones!

In plain English that is saying: Hey poster, do a SEARCH on ( fill in the blanks) before starting a new thread! Fill in the blanks might be: dress codes; catching that infamous 10:30 flight on disembarkment day; bringing wine and liquor aboard Oceania; or a host of other topics started new almost every week! Thank You Cruise Critic! I hope you continue the new announcement! I’ll gladly reference the new policy! 😂

Already personally bored of Coronavirus threads everywhere I go, along with the cries of Doom and the end of life as we know it. Our next cruise, a river boat cruise, isn’t until July. Hopefully, it’s all over by then. Hope everyone the best in the coming weeks or months! I’ll return when people want to ask questions and talk about cruising! Stay healthy my friends! 🍷

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pinotlover said:

I’ll return when people want to ask questions and talk about cruising! Stay healthy my friends! 🍷

So may I ask a question that does not relate to cruise or covid19?  While we await resumption of cruising could we request some wine advice?  Are you on Vivino?  Would like to follow if you are.  Same for Flatbush Flyer.

Thanking you in advance,

Katie

• Like 1