How are the Swans doing 2020

Hi mates

Just got home from our week in cooler Colorado temps, saw lots of elk. Thanks for keeping me posted on scores during the playoffs.

Good news--tonight there are 2 games on--St Kilda--Western Bulldogs and later,  Eagles--Magpies. I doubt I can stay awake for the St Kilda game after driving all day. I hope to wake up and see the 2nd half of the eagles game.

How have the playoffs been going--any surprises or all as expected?

With a few games done, who is the current fav to win  it all?

Sorry I am so far behind but a week of unexpected vacation took precedence over everything! Now, we have to quarantine for 14 days.

4 hours ago, possum52 said:

Very true Mic. My sister lives in Hobart and in a normal season would fly over for Pies matches quite a few times including Anzac Day and finals. 

Leigh

I was not surprised but I think most expected the Tigers to beat Brisbane as they have done so for the last 5 times they had met.

Thanks for all the updates--I never got to see even the 2nd half of Eagles game. Woke up at 3:30 am, thought I could watch but fell asleep again. Sorry I missed it, sounds exciting. Maybe next week.

Edited by NoWhiners
correction
  • Like 1

Hi all

I was getting excited about the semi's and even found the Richmond-St Kilda game on in the wee hours tomorrow morning. This coincides nicely with a recent inability to sleep, so I am going to watch. Oddly, the other game doesn't appear to be on. If I am awake at 2:30 am, I will check and see if it is on, just not on the TV guide yet.

Who should I root for--what teams does everyone want to see in the GF???

That may be a very personal thing.

Personally I am going for the Cats and the Saints, however, I think the Tigers are likely to win.

Overall, Port is one of my teams, so I want them to take out the big one, so maybe Saints against them gives the best chance.