New cancellation announced

drunkfish3

5 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

Unless they can actually test people for the virus before they board the ship, it's just too risky now as thousands of people are getting the virus.  Not to mention flying and going through airports would definitely be a hot spot to pick up the virus.  As long as we are on the increasing side of the virus and not the decreasing, I don't see cruises happening.  If the medicines start to work and we are start to see a decrease in cases with sick people getting better quicker, then I see them opening up the ports in June.

Yes. And it is really irresponsible of people to be planning cruises for April or May. We are way to far from containing this virus. We can’t just go from lockdown to cruising overnight. Too many people just don’t get it. Not only cruisers.

• Like 1

Just now, 2wheelin said:

Yes. And it is really irresponsible of people to be planning cruises for April or May. We are way to far from containing this virus. We can’t just go from lockdown to cruising overnight. Too many people just don’t get it. Not only cruisers.

I agree.  I plan on rescheduling my April cruise for the end of September to be on the safe side.