Fcc being offered on everything

This is a letter i recieved today. I have one cruise i am taking fcc for. Was supposed to leave april 19th. 

Dear Guest,

Last week, we shared our sailing suspension extension with an anticipated return to operation on May 12th, 2020; with some of our service resuming in July 2020 as various ports will remain closed. For those guests impacted by this suspension – we offered 125% Future Cruise Credit or a refund, your choice. And for those guests that had also made pre-cruise purchases via our Cruise Planner site, we had an additional special offer of 125% credit of the value spent, if our guests opted in for this.

So, we wanted to remind you that if you purchased Cruise Planner items, like Shore Excursions or Beverage Packages, etc.  you can opt-in to receive a 125% Cruise Planner Credit! But, you only have until this Wednesday, April 8th, 2020 to let us know you want to receive the 125% Cruise Planner Credit!

This is not the same as your future cruise credit 125% certificate for the cruise itself – these are being processed automatically.

The way the world is today, it’s understandable that you may not be thinking about a future cruise vacation just this minute. But, we want to be sure that when you’re ready to come back, you have the opportunity to enjoy the very best cruise with us and this extra credit!

So, if you’d like that extra 25% in Cruise Planner credits click here, it only takes 2 minutes to complete. You have until April 8th to complete it and then we’ll

I found out yesterday that it only applies to sailings after April 10 although dates are not mentioned in the information on their website.  My sailing was March 16th and we found out at 4:00 PM on March 13th that it was cancelled.  I had about $2700 in Cruise Planner spending and I would have definitely taken the 125% OBC offer because I do plan to cruise again.  I'm not sure what the significance is of April 10 nor why RCCL wouldn't want to extend that same goodwill to those of us who were literally walking out the door with our bags packed.