Carnival Sunrise?

6 hours ago, ladylikes2cruise said:

wishful thinking on my part that she will still sail, but my gut tells me they’re going to cancel.🥺

was kind a looking forward to it as I believe my oasis cruise out of Cape liberty, At the end of May is probably going to cancel also.😫

I know how you feel, my Harmony cruise looks like its going to be cancelled.

I am on the Sunrise in July and it's dissapeared too. I was hoping that perhaps they would move it to Baltimore or Norfolk, since NYC is an epicenter, but it seems like they are either going to cancel or sail with reduced capacity, thus the removal from the website.

We are scheduled for August of this year on the Sunrise.  Our sailing is gone also.   I searched for cruises on the Sunrise and the earliest one available is in October.   I speculate it's because it is out of New York where the battle against Covid is high.  We are so disappointed but understand.  We were cancelled in March and rescheduled this cruise in its place hoping this would pass. I am starting to get withdrawals 🙂  I hope they notify us soon. 

On 4/11/2020 at 11:14 AM, caribsun said:

I cancelled our July 15th cruise with our TA on April 9th just before final payment of 3K was due. We lost our deposit of $150 but  did not want want to take a chance of risking the 3K. 

You did the smart thing, better safer then sorry.