Dzibilchaltun Mayan Ruins

elklemi

I am interested in this excursion with Shore Executioner in Progresso in January, like that it is early in day and back in time to enjoy time at the port but have read some unfavorable comments about this company and hoping that those who may have used this company in the past and give me their impressions of this company and excursion, thanks to all

I think Shore Excursioneer uses Autoprogreso (https://www.autoprogreso.com/en/) for their tour provider for some of their tours from Progreso.  We booked a tour to Chichen Itza through Shore Excursioneer and had no issues at all (tour provided by Autoprogreso.  I have booked directly through Autoprogreso for the Dzibilchaltun/Merida combo tour and my father and I enjoyed the tour very much.  I believe Shore Excursioneer is basically a middle man between the tour providers and the customer.  Is it possible that some of the unfavorable comments we directed at an individual tour as opposed to the booking company?

Thanks so much for your prompt reply, gives me a better feeling about them and I really want to do this tour and not one from Carnival.  I will check out Autoprogreso also and get a feeling for them also.

• 1 month later...