All suspended sailing FCC’s extended until April 2022

8 hours ago, Medic5emt said:

Will RCL issue an FCC dollar amount to each individual booked or total FCC amount back to the primary "Booker"? We have read two versions of how this may go down. We have two minor children that would have been traveling with us. So one version would be FCC for each individual that had been paid for this Cruise. So each child (and person) would have a FCC assigned to them. These children may never have a chance to cruise with us again.

When we had a Royal cruise shortened by the hurricane in September (2019), the FCC went to each of us individually. Since we had reserved under one of the "sales" and I was first on the reservation, my husband's FCC was less than mine.

My questions are - Since I used that FCC on a May 2020 cruise that was just cancelled, will that roll over to be used on a cruise to be reserved by 12/2021 and to be used by 4/2022? Or will the original "use by" date (9/2020) still apply? Or will I just lose it?

18 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

My questions are - Since I used that FCC on a May 2020 cruise that was just cancelled, will that roll over to be used on a cruise to be reserved by 12/2021 and to be used by 4/2022? Or will the original "use by" date (9/2020) still apply? Or will I just lose it?

It will now be rolled into one FCC.

What if my client used a Future Cruise Credit to pay for their cancelled cruise?

If a Future Cruise Credit was leveraged to pay for a reservation now impacted by the global sailing suspension, we are making it easy for your client by combining all funds into one voucher. The value of the original FCC will now be added to the new FCC at 100% of its original value, plus 125% of any amount paid by the guest on the cancelled sailing. Regardless of the original FCC’s expiration date, the new FCC is valid through December 31, 2021, at which time all unused funds will expire.

That's exactly what happened to us, even though they had said my original FCC would still keep its July 2020 expiration date. She actually reissued it with an October 2020 date "to help me out". Then about 4 days later I got the FCC for the cancelled cruise. It equaled 100% of the original FCC plus 125% of the cash we paid. It took me a bit to figure out how they arrived at the total because there was no explanation and I thought the original FCC's were still valid. I'm happy with how they handled it, except the lack of communication.  Now if we could only get our refund for the Cruise Planner items, taxes, and port charges.