Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Petoonya

If you're thinking of doing a day room at the Intercontinental Tahiti before your flight...

Recommended Posts

You can't. Got an email from the concierge today, they have only  "day stays" with lunch and use of one of their pools. No room. The nicer of the pools the Tiare infinity pool is 8950XPF pp, the other pool 7700XPF pp. These prices are Mon-Fri only. They're higher on weekends. I'm getting a condo with a nice pool midway between the dock and the airport. Want a nap and a shower before the flight home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Petoonya said:

You can't. Got an email from the concierge today, they have only  "day stays" with lunch and use of one of their pools. No room. The nicer of the pools the Tiare infinity pool is 8950XPF pp, the other pool 7700XPF pp. These prices are Mon-Fri only. They're higher on weekends. I'm getting a condo with a nice pool midway between the dock and the airport. Want a nap and a shower before the flight home.

 

Wow  .... I must of gotten mine just before any changes ... booked a room 2 days ago for my post over night stay. Got a great price and breakfast tossed in.

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

 

Wow  .... I must of gotten mine just before any changes ... booked a room 2 days ago for my post over night stay. Got a great price and breakfast tossed in.

Can you tell me who you emailed to get yours? The concierge just wrote to me and sent me a flyer- no rooms just use of pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Petoonya said:

Can you tell me who you emailed to get yours? The concierge just wrote to me and sent me a flyer- no rooms just use of pool.

I used Travelocity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh....you're talking about an overnight stay. I meant a day stay.....while waiting for evening flight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Petoonya said:

Oh....you're talking about an overnight stay. I meant a day stay.....while waiting for evening flight.

 

Oops  ... re-read your post, my bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...