New Booking in South Seas

Just made our TA's day with a new booking for the first 2 legs of the Mariner world cruise, from SF to Auckland in  Jan 2022

Would have liked to go on but 34 days is by far our longest trip so far plus 3 days ground trip post cruise in Auckland, not sure with everything else in life can do more than this at present

Plus finances would be seriously hit by longer, but looking forward to after the Lockdown. It will get us to Tahiti and the South Pacific we missed out on with a Papeete- Lima cancellation in April owing to covid-19. Back on the Mariner , I think our favourite ship and love the PH's (with shower, no bath thankfully). Now just got to hope the Jan 21 South America trip BA - Lima happens?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GrJ Berkshire said:

Just made our TA's day with a new booking for the first 2 legs of the Mariner world cruise, from SF to Auckland in  Jan 2022

Would have liked to go on but 34 days is by far our longest trip so far plus 3 days ground trip post cruise in Auckland, not sure with everything else in life can do more than this at present

Plus finances would be seriously hit by longer, but looking forward to after the Lockdown. It will get us to Tahiti and the South Pacific we missed out on with a Papeete- Lima cancellation in April owing to covid-19. Back on the Mariner , I think our favourite ship and love the PH's (with shower, no bath thankfully). Now just got to hope the Jan 21 South America trip BA - Lima happens?

Hi DrJ.  We're booked on the Papeete-Auckland leg with you.  (There is a Roll Call started for that leg; not sure about SF to Papeete.)  We have cruises booked in Oct and Dec this year, but who knows?  But we have this one to which we can apply FCCs if one or both are cancelled by Regent.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I are booked on the Papeete to Auckland segment. Looking forward to meeting others on this cruise (it'll be our 13th Regent cruise, assuming others in the queue aren't canceled). Don't forget the Meet & Mingle!

Sent from my iPad using Forums