Excursion changes

tere247

Hopefully, we'll be on the New Years sailing this year on the Sky.   Our ports will be the ABC Islands.   I've sailed this route with Princess before and booked this cruise because of this itinerary.  

We booked with the Princess Plus promotion. We have free specialty dinner, and almost $500 OBC.  All that OBC,  what to spend it on?

OK, so I started to peruse excursions in Bonaire. I found some  very interesting findings. 

There used to be a box you can check off for your wish list.  No more. 

I notices 2 excursions of interest that have age restrictions, max age 70.  One is Bonaire Afternoon Coastal Sightseeing Cruise.  Bon 605.  It's describes as an easy activity.  This I don't understand. 

Another one is Klein Bonaire Marine Park & Snorkel. Bon 825.  Again max age is 70.  This one is listed as moderate activity.  

Another excursion noted that the tour timeline may vary to avoid overcrowding. Good Idea.   A few listed medical restrictions that I had not noticed in previous years.  

I found all this very interesting.  

9 minutes ago, franktown said:

Have seen age and health requirements on many excursions over the years.  Usually the tour companies insurance requirements. 

I guess I never paid attention before.  I found it strange that an excursion described as easy would have an age restriction.