Fcc child/baby 👶

cookie7310

Hi all 

Our original cruise was planned for May but was obviously cancelled we have been given fcc 

But with our son moving from baby category to child his fare will increase 

Should I ask the question or just accept it ? 

Also with price increases and this the 125 is probably not going to cover a similar holiday 

Tia

2 hours ago, cookie7310 said:

Hi all 

Our original cruise was planned for May but was obviously cancelled we have been given fcc 

Also with price increases and this the 125 is probably not going to cover a similar holiday 

Tia

All depends if you are going to cruise on P&O in the near future, if so the 125% will be better than having to pay the full fare out of your own pocket anyway, if not take the refund. As for getting extra because of the child fare increase, I don't think you have any chance at all.

Edited by terrierjohn

12 hours ago, cookie7310 said:

Hi all 

Tia

Hello,

I think that you will end up paying extra for the change from baby to child price with P&O.

Depending on your flexibility with travel dates, have a look at Autumn cruises for 2021, particularly October/November, but not October half-term.  You are likely to get a better deal there.

I would also suggest that you do a price comparison on any TA website for cruises departing from your preferred port for May - you may be pleasantly surprised around what non P&O prices come up.  Some other companies may do free child places etc, worth checking.

If you do request a 100% cash refund, then officially it's 60 days.  A few customers have been reimbursed quicker, but others have waited 90-120 days.

Hope this helps you.