FCC & Cruise with confidence

Gingercruiser

Hi all,

I cancelled a cruise I booked during the cruise with confidence offer period and have just received a FCC ( I only paid the deposit). If I book a new sailing with the FCC and decide I want to cancel it again, will I receive a new FCC and be able to use it on another sailing. Just asking as it is difficult to decide on where is best to book at the moment with the current situation. Thanks

If you cancel the future cruise prior to final payment the FCC will be reinstated with the original terms (and expiry date).

In my opinion you shouldn't apply a FCC  until final payment unless you are approaching the "apply by" date.

Edited by wrk2cruise
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

If you cancel the future cruise prior to final payment the FCC will be reinstated with the original terms (and expiry date).

In my opinion you shouldn't apply a FCC  until final payment unless you are approaching the "apply by" date.

I agree 100%.  If you apply the FCC and the cruise is canceled, you will be stuck waiting and waiting for it to be put back into your personalizer.  Princess is automatically applying it to any new booking, current booking (in some cases) or change in a booking.  They did it twice to me and had to ask them to remove it.  When I am ready to apply it, I will ... and it certainly won't be before any final payment date.