Interview with LLP

govanguy

3 hours ago, weregoingcruising said:

To quote my Mother" If you don't have anything  nice to say be quiet and listen". I wish everyone wonderful sailings on X or whatever you want to call it. Be nice and stay safe.

May be polite for mother but this is Cruise Critic..Not a place to be quiet and listen but  a forum to discuss the good, the okay and the bad..all fair game.!

The LLP interview had little concrete info, some good tidbits and left open many questions but we had a chance to see demeanor and delivery,,.,

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, hcat said:

May be polite for mother but this is Cruise Critic..Not a place to be quiet and listen but  a forum to discuss the good, the okay and the bad..all fair game.!

The LLP interview had little concrete info, some good tidbits and left open many questions but we had a chance to see demeanor and delivery,,.,

Do you mean I don't have post nicely or politely when I post about the good, the okay and the bad? May all your future cruises be wonderful and stay safe and healthy.

Just now, weregoingcruising said:

Do you mean I don't have post nicely or politely when I post about the good, the okay and the bad? May all your future cruises be wonderful and stay safe and healthy.

Always be polite, but folks  need  not be "quiet and listen"  on a cruise discussion board.

If they did,   it would be so b-o-r-i-n-g!

The LLP interview was bound to draw a variety of opinions and commentary, including yours.

Happy Sailing!