How long before you get your refund after the fcc disappears from your account

dalmoradie

My september cruise to bermuda was cancelled after full payment and I requested a refund instead of fcc when the application for refund went live. Today i looked at my ncl and the fcc is not there anymore. Does this mean I am going to get my refund soon? I looked at my credit card and i don’t see the money back yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

3 hours ago, dalmoradie said:

My september cruise to bermuda was cancelled after full payment and I requested a refund instead of fcc when the application for refund went live. Today i looked at my ncl and the fcc is not there anymore. Does this mean I am going to get my refund soon? I looked at my credit card and i don’t see the money back yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I received my refund a couple days after the FCC disappeared from my account.

9 minutes ago, rachiem said:

It took 4 months to get my refund. Strangely enough my FCC is still showing on my account.

Has anybody else received a refund and their FCC still shows...£6K

Four month is like a maximum it can possibly take. Usually it takes like up to 90 days. In most cases the refund is issued in 2-3 weeks max depending on the cruise company and circumstances but apparently your case is a little bit different. Anyhow, I am glad you have finally received it. I really hope we wont have to deal with this refund nonsense again in the future 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roger88 said:

Four month is like a maximum it can possibly take. Usually it takes like up to 90 days. In most cases the refund is issued in 2-3 weeks max depending on the cruise company and circumstances but apparently your case is a little bit different. Anyhow, I am glad you have finally received it. I really hope we wont have to deal with this refund nonsense again in the future 

The website will also let me book a cruise with the FCC (that's been refunded) not that I would but seems strange?