MCO to Port Canaveral - Car Service

Noreen411

Hi

We will be cruising on the Mariner on March 5.

We are flying into MCO (Orlando Airport) and are interested in finding a car service / town car service to take us to the port.

Can you recommend any? I've heard of Happy Limo and Art's Shuttle but would like some feedback from people that have used either or any other ones that you can recommend.

We would like to stop at a store on the way to the pier to pick up a bottle of wine to bring on board too.

Thank you for any advice

Noreen

They are friendly, courteous and prompt, I would highly recommend them! Give them a call - their number is 800-567-5099. It was $65 from the airport to the port for my mother and me last time (last month) so it's very reasonable. I am sure they will be glad to stop on the way to the port, just let them know when you schedule the pickup.

Their web site is www.artsshuttle.com.

Enjoy your cruise!

Why not just rent a vehicle and drive yourself? It is a very easy route and we do it all the time. Not only is it cheaper but it gives you the opportunity to stop at a drug store or grocery to buy any last minute items you want to take on the ship. For instance, we always take our own cubes of Pepsi because we don't care for Coke products. We have a mini-van rented for our May cruise this year and it only cost us $47 including taxes.

Just a suggestion.

Hi

Thank you all for the great suggestions - now we'll just have to choose :)

Our original plan was to just rent a car and have the flexibility it provides. However, since we'll be flying down the morning of the cruise, we decided we didn't want to spend the extra time getting the rental car, finding a store, finding the place to drop the car near Port Canaveral, then shuttling to the pier just in case the flight is delayed or we're running short on time.

Having someone waiting for us to take us to the store then right to the pier in this instance looks like it's going to be our best bet.

Being used to normally having the flexibility of a car, it will a new experience to relinquish that and give control of getting me somewhere to someone else.

I'm just hoping we don't get a repeat of today's snow in 3 weeks when we're leaving since all three of the area airports (Newark, JFK, and LaGuardia) closed due to the snow.

Thank you

Noreen

Archived