Refund on cruise planner vs 125%

When my Nov cruise was canceled I requested the 125% OBC and have the proof. However, I got an email today saying it was going back to my card. I emailed them but i am sure it will take forever till I get a response.

Has this happened to anyone else?

33 minutes ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

When my Nov cruise was canceled I requested the 125% OBC and have the proof. However, I got an email today saying it was going back to my card. I emailed them but i am sure it will take forever till I get a response.

Thanks for posting.  I got an email this morning that I misread, I just went back and it turns out I am in the same position.  

I called Royal and the agent looked up my reservation and said the email was wrong and I should get the OBC certificates for 125% in a week or so.

We shall see.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

Thanks for posting.  I got an email this morning that I misread, I just went back and it turns out I am in the same position.  

I called Royal and the agent looked up my reservation and said the email was wrong and I should get the OBC certificates for 125% in a week or so.

We shall see.

oh good! thanks for doing the leg work for me:)

31 minutes ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

We shall see.

It sounds like the refund e mail went out to everyone by mistake

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

Call the crown and anchor number and verify, they’ve been picking up the phones pretty quick. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It sounds like the refund e mail went out to everyone by mistake

you are correct! Crisis averted.

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

The notification you received is our standard auto response sent when a transaction is cancelled in the Cruise Planner. It does not recognize if other programs have been requested. Upon review, I see your request for 125% Future Cruise Certificates and 125% Onboard Credit Certificates has been received. Please allow 45 business days for the receipt of your certificates. I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. My hope is that your entire family is keeping well, we look forward to the day we can welcome you back onboard!

Kind Regards,

• Like 1