Can the 10% future cruise credit be used on a booked cruise?

andychris

We have a cruise booked for February. Final payment is December. . We also have a cruise book for august. We have only the deposit on that one. If we pay final payment for February’s cruise and  If/when the cruise is cancelled can I use that 10% discount towards my booked cruise ?

thanks!

You mention 2 cruises are booked, Feb 2021 and Aug 2021. I believe you applied the FCC 10% discount voucher on the Feb 2021 cruise. 

You can reapply this FCC on another future booking if the following conditions are met:

1. At time when Feb 2021 cruise is cancelled, the FCC remains within the original voucher's validity period, i.e. book by date. This voucher will be reinstated back to your latitude rewards account.

2. If the voucher's use/sail by date is within the last date of your Aug 2021 cruise, you can apply it to the Aug 2021 cruise, even though it has already been booked.

Once you have checked the voucher is reinstated back to your latitude account, call the travel agent or NCL to do the necessary. 

Thank you!

We will pay the final payment in December for the February 2021 cruise. No fcc credits. 
If this cruise is cancelled, can we use the 10% discount that will be given to us for a cruise booked already. That cruise is the 2021 august.