Today I a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hflors

The weather is terrible, but today is a great day. I got my cruise docs for my upcoming March cruise and Hubby surprised my by giving me the money for the deposit on the cruise that we have been looking at (Jan 07 NCL Spirit) Went on line and got the cabin I wanted and the ship and cruise I wanted! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Our Cabin is in the very front of the ship. Actually the window faces the front. Has anyone ever stayed in a cabin like that? After booking it I realized it holds three. Is it possible to be "bumped" bacause maybe they would need a cabin for three people?

Oh well now if I can just hold my excitement. TWO cruised booked at the same time! I can't believe I'm talking about me.

Unless you have a balcony, you must be talking about 9001, 9003, 9005, 9501, 9503, as these are the only ones off the front of the boat. Should be pretty cool....anyone have any opinions on these?

Once you have a cabin # assigned, you're chances of bumping are next to none.

That's great! I've never booked a cruise yet before the one I have planned. The reason I have for this, it may be stupid but works for me. I start looking and searching for my next cruise right after I return, it helps with the PCD! For me that is.

I'm booked on the spirit Jan 2, 2007 and the cabin is 9001. Has anyone stayed in this cabin. I picture being able to look out and see where we are going. I think this will be great. I was thinking about a balcony, but I liked this cabin better.

My only concern is that it holds three people and if nCL has a customer that needs a cabin that holds three will they move me? And to where?

Archived