Baltic Cruise

LSGDRG

3 hours ago, LSGDRG said:

Hello.  Does anyone have an idea of when the Baltic cruises for Summer 2022 will go on sale?  Thanks.

I see itineraries on the Princess site now offered with the Best Sale Ever promo.

Edited by skynight

I guess I should have been more specific.  When looking at the Princess website, the only 2022 date available for the 10 day Scandinavia & Russia cruise is 7/05/2022.  There are other dates posted, but the website lists them as currently unavailable.  I am not sure why.

40 minutes ago, LSGDRG said:

I guess I should have been more specific.  When looking at the Princess website, the only 2022 date available for the 10 day Scandinavia & Russia cruise is 7/05/2022.  There are other dates posted, but the website lists them as currently unavailable.  I am not sure why.

Might have something more to do with Saint Petersburg. All of the cruises from Copenhagen are still on sale right now.

8 hours ago, LSGDRG said:

Search again. I see sailings throughout the summer on the Enchanted, 11 night RT Copenhagen.

Also four 14 night sailings RT Southampton on the Sky, and three sailing ion the Island.

Thanks for the info!.  I am going to wait for more information on the Enchanted Princess cruises out of St Petersburg.  I would like to include a pre/post cruise excursion to Moscow to my trip.