Lift & Shift Question with Kids Free Promo

JGriggs

Our cruise is scheduled for June 21. We aren’t anticipating this happening and have already booked a land vacation. 

if we are able to L&S to Summer 2022, any ideas how my pricing would be effected? My 2 kids are currently under the kids free promotion but would be 13 in 2022. Do you think RCL would reprice my cruise due to this? Or hold the pricing for all travelers regardless of the qualifications? 

Just now, JGriggs said:

Our cruise is scheduled for June 21. We aren’t anticipating this happening and have already booked a land vacation. 

if we are able to L&S to Summer 2022, any ideas how my pricing would be effected? My 2 kids are currently under the kids free promotion but would be 13 in 2022. Do you think RCL would reprice my cruise due to this? Or hold the pricing for all travelers regardless of the qualifications? 

The pricing should be locked in.

When the current lift and shift expires the end of January I think a lot of people hoping the date to lift and shift to is extended. My april date just got cancelled but if it was extended to may I would do that. Already have b2b thru april 3, dont want 3rd leg, but would take may. I've read I can lift and shift until 4 weeks after I was cancelled, so waiting along with you. 

Good luck to us all.

Thanks. This is a multi family cruise but we are waiting for it to be cancelled as we will cancel the other 2 cabins we booked for extended family. 

we got a really good deal on our cabin. I repriced it twice since we originally booked it and the KSF saved us $500. 

also, we were originally booked on Ind of seas and moved to navigator, RCL changed room categories to fit our family of 5. I’m hoping we get to keep the upgraded room change as well 😃