What's currently happening with the crew?

carefreebee

10 hours ago, Syracusefan44 said:

I attended a Princess webinar a couple of weeks ago and they said that Carnival will be the first cruise line doing the CDC required simulation voyage.  Once Carnival successfully completed this voyage then Princess will conduct  their required CDC simulation voyage so it’s safe to assume at least one Princess crew will return by April/May to participate in this required sailing.

It was also noted that Princess will not seek volunteers like Royal Caribbean did for the CDC voyages instead they will send out emails to guests to see if they are interested in participating.

In addition the representative said both the CDC simulation voyage and initial voyages need to be 100% successful because if one person test positive for COVID19 it will set the entire cruise industry back for who knows how long.

I’d be really happy to throw my hat in the ring and get an email from Princess for the test cruises!  I so look forward to being back at sea and seeing Princess crew members again. I miss so many smiling face. Loved keeping in touch wit Jovie but it doesn’t compare to see her face!