Encore Large club balcony (8728) vs. normal club balcony

Bonita232

Hello Fellow cruisers! 

I have a friend who has decided to join our cruise putting us at 4 adults in a room 😬 . I decided to upgrade to a club suite as the bigger bathroom will be a Major bonus for the 4 of us. Once I started looking into it further I looked into the larger balcony suites and notice in pictures that they include 2 chairs 2 tables and a lounger. I changed my reservation and booked into room 8728 and was hoping someone could provide info if all of the larger ones have the 3 seats on the balcony and if they feel the extra price is worth it for the larger balcony, as these rooms are a quite a bit farther from the action. Also if anyone has been on the encore and stayed in 8728 how did you like it and the balcony?   

Thanks for any helpful info anyone can provide. 

The large Club balcony (M6) on the Breakaway/Breakaway-plus class ships are usually set up with two loungers and two regular chairs along with a small table.   The deck plans on NCL show they have 102 square feet.    

These Balcony Club suites were formerly called Mini-Suite with large balcony (category M6).   I think if you do a search using that term you will find additional pictures.     Here's a link to a great spreadsheet with attached pictures for Breakaway/Getaway.   The M6 on these ships are pretty much the same as those on Encore, Escape & Bliss.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

• Like 1