"Fully vaccinated" = not required for 16 and under?

phoenix_dream

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

I am referring to what happens if others are infected, not me.  If you read the MSC post by emmas gran then the procedure on board is far reaching to all passengers.

Yes in all the guidance I've seen so far CDC Conditional Sail Order and Healthy Sail Panel contact traced people are isolated as well.  

I asked this question awhile ago on one of the threads wondering if this would change for vaccinated people under the assumption that even if exposed you wouldn't get seriously ill, however may not reduce spread.

"Israel may begin vaccinating children aged 12 and up this spring after it receives initial safety data from Pfizer-BioNTech but before US regulators authorize the move, according to a television report on Thursday.

The Health Ministry advisory council will begin discussions on vaccinating children and teenagers as soon as Pfizer releases preliminary data on the safety of the vaccine for those aged 12-15, expected by the end of April or the beginning of May, Channel 12 reported.

The Health Ministry assumes the vaccine is just as efficient among children and will not wait to see the full clinical results, the network said.

According to the report, some 200 Israelis under the age of 16 have already been vaccinated under special circumstances, and none have reported any serious side effects.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-may-begin-vaccinating-children-over-12-before-us-approval/