NCL Epic Haven Deck 16 Question

For those that have sailed on the Epic in the haven on deck 16, do you know if the hallway has a door at the end of it that goes directly into the Haven Lounge from the stateroom corridor? Or do you have to go back to the elevator lobby area and go into the Haven Lounge from there?

1176711377_dive219.thumb.JPG.de181722d099313c9e9d0c7de299c5b3.JPGIf my memory is correct there are 3 ways to enter the Haven lounge and none of them are from a stateroom hallway.  You can enter the lounge off the elevator that has the lobby before you enter the Haven.  Or you can take the glass elevator from the pool deck that will take you all the way to Posh but if you only want to go up one deck, it will let you off directly inside the Haven lounge.  The last way I remember is coming from the Haven pool deck through the Haven courtyard/Haven Grill area and walk through the restaurant back out to the lounge entrance.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.  First photo of the Xmas tree shows the door to the Haven restaurant to the left (one way to enter).

dive 221.JPG

dive 220.JPG

Edited by david_sobe

Yes.  There's a door to get into the lounge from the hallway.  I've sailed in 16023 twice on the Epic.

The door to the lounge is in the hallway just past room 16031.

I don't think you're 'supposed to' use that door, but on my 2 Epic cruises, just about everyone who was in the 160xx starboard side was using it.

Here's the the deck plan.  You don't see a door, but it's there between 16031 and The Haven Lounge, behind the elevators.

cabin-location.php?ship=Norwegian%20Epic

Edited by tombec1

57 minutes ago, tombec1 said:

Yes.  There's a door to get into the lounge from the hallway.  I've sailed in 16023 twice on the Epic.

The door to the lounge is in the hallway just past room 16031.

I don't think you're 'supposed to' use that door, but on my 2 Epic cruises, just about everyone who was in the 160xx starboard side was using it.

Here's the the deck plan.  You don't see a door, but it's there between 16031 and The Haven Lounge, behind the elevators.

cabin-location.php?ship=Norwegian%20Epic

Awesome! Thank you so much!