Explorer Suite videos?

bookbabe

Hi there...

We’ve just booked our first Viking cruise, the February 2023 Panama Canal transit, in explorer suite 5000 on the Star.  I’ve found lots of videos of the ES suites on deck three and four, but I haven’t had much luck with finding one of the deck five forward ES, even from a sister ship to the Star.

Does anyone have a good video (or pics, or even a review) of the deck five forward Explorer Suites?  I’m particularly interested in the balcony size and view, if anyone has info on it.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, bookbabe said:

Hi there...

We’ve just booked our first Viking cruise, the February 2023 Panama Canal transit, in explorer suite 5000 on the Star.  I’ve found lots of videos of the ES suites on deck three and four, but I haven’t had much luck with finding one of the deck five forward ES, even from a sister ship to the Star.

Does anyone have a good video (or pics, or even a review) of the deck five forward Explorer Suites?  I’m particularly interested in the balcony size and view, if anyone has info on it.

Thanks in advance!

We were in 4000, which is right below 5000, but I believe is a similar floorplan, unlike those on deck 3.

Here is a link to my blog post.

https://andyandjudi.com/2020/04/16/viking-ocean-explorer-suite-es-1-review/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Andy, that must have been nice to have that space on the Magical Mystery Tour.  Once again they did their best to take care of y'all.  Not sure I would have wanted to leave the safe little world of Viking Sun back then.  I am looking forward to your stories from that trip when we meet again in 2023.🍺

2 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Andy, that must have been nice to have that space on the Magical Mystery Tour.  Once again they did their best to take care of y'all.  Not sure I would have wanted to leave the safe little world of Viking Sun back then.  I am looking forward to your stories from that trip when we meet again in 2023.🍺

There certainly weren't many happy faces when we were advised we were leaving in Gibraltar, as we had all hoped for Portsmouth. We even missed the semi-finals and final of the Baggo competition.😒

• Haha 1