UK and Europe Sailings this summer

Froggitt

I was originally disappointed by no UK sailings, and the no kids policy, but looking at the prices and itineraries from other lines, I feel a lot better about things now.

We were looking at booking Anthem of the Seas for August, but at nearly £5k for three of us (once we priced in the beverage package) for 8 days around the UK we decided to pass. We have ended up booking a lodge in Scotland for a week instead.

Just need the Leonardo announcement now so we can make our decision about 2022. No cruises for us in 2021. At least we know now.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Just need the Leonardo announcement now so we can make our decision about 2022. No cruises for us in 2021. At least we know now.

Just 10 more days and the booking portal should be opening for the Leonardo class ship.  Of course we have no idea what the ship nor the itineraries will be like yet  🤣

Can't wait to check them out. 

9 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Just 10 more days and the booking portal should be opening for the Leonardo class ship.  Of course we have no idea what the ship nor the itineraries will be like yet  🤣

Can't wait to check them out. 

I suspect it will be delayed, but yes it won’t be long now.

Just looking at the current alternatives for 2022 so that we can compare to the Leonardo when released. There are some nice European itineraries already released for next year.

I need to book something quickly. For the first time in about a decade, I have no upcoming cruise booked.

• Like 1