Excursion Refunds

Suzanne123

I canceled our July Alaska trip with HAL on Feb. 25th.  I received a few hundred dollars refund to my credit card, but not the full amount of deposit, two excursions and transfers.  Does HAL teimburse the full amount over several months, or do I need to contact them to find out the status of the full amount I am due? Thanks.

We cancelled a June HAL cruise about 2/24/21. Got the correct CC deposit refund on 3/11/21, but still waiting for 3 shorex refunds; our PCC (we did not book through him) emailed that it should take about 60 days, but may be sooner...hmmm. 

14 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

I canceled our July Alaska trip with HAL on Feb. 25th.  I received a few hundred dollars refund to my credit card, but not the full amount of deposit, two excursions and transfers.  Does HAL teimburse the full amount over several months, or do I need to contact them to find out the status of the full amount I am due? Thanks.

We had a TA booked with our PCC for this month.   We also had excursions which I had booked online.  When the cruise was cancelled, I went back online and cancelled the excursions.  The funds were immediately returned to my credit card.  We  took a FCC for the cruise.

11 hours ago, ArizonatoFlorida said:

We had a TA booked with our PCC for this month.   We also had excursions which I had booked online.  When the cruise was cancelled, I went back online and cancelled the excursions.  The funds were immediately returned to my credit card.  We  took a FCC for the cruise.

That's what I should have done, but didn't think of it fast enough. In the past, if I was going to cancel a cruise myself, I cancelled the Shorex first, and always got the credits quickly. For the cruise I mentioned above, I actually didn't cancel the cruise myself, I misposted. HAL cancelled our cruise and I thought it was too late to cancel the shorex and didn't even try...my mistake.