Early Saver Fare

babs135

I'm looking at the Victoria's cruise Southampton to Sydney in 2023 (more in hope than expectation if I'm honest) and the price quoted is the Cunard fare.  Will this change to include the early saver fare or even the saver fare and if so, any idea when this will happen ?

1 hour ago, babs135 said:

I'm looking at the Victoria's cruise Southampton to Sydney in 2023 (more in hope than expectation if I'm honest) and the price quoted is the Cunard fare.  Will this change to include the early saver fare or even the saver fare and if so, any idea when this will happen ?

Depends on what standard of stateroom you want to book as QG and PG do not very often  if at all ever drop to anything only Cunard Fare and the same could possibly be the same with Britannia Club.

Between reduced sailing capacity and pent-up demand, it's unlikely that Cunard has any need to offer discounted fares.  You might check after the final payment date. Who knows how many people will pay the fare and how many will instead choose to bail.

3 hours ago, babs135 said:

According to the bank account an inside cabin is the order of the day.🤣

Early Saver fares are already on sale for QM2 from Southampton to Sydney 60nts in January 2023 so I dont know why there are not any on QV perhaps they will be released soon.

20 minutes ago, BlueRiband said:

Between reduced sailing capacity and pent-up demand, it's unlikely that Cunard has any need to offer discounted fares.  You might check after the final payment date. Who knows how many people will pay the fare and how many will instead choose to bail.

There is already many Early Saver fares available for 2022/2023 winter programme.