oh no Default Itinerary Jamaican cruise

Summerstravel

7 minutes ago, Summerstravel said:

My Jamaican cruise scheduled September 11th is now saying default itinerary. ( on NCL site) I am holding my breath here this will be my fifth canceled cruise. Anyone else seeing this or know what the heck it means? 😔

I wouldn't think you'd have to be worried about it being cancelled because the CDC is not involved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think the website is having problems.  My May 2022 cruise now says Default Itinerary instead of British Isles.  Also when I try to do a mock booking for Oct. 2022 round-trip Rome cruise the website goes down and is not going to the page for prices and stateroom categories.  It says to try back later or to phone them to book.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, farmersfight said:

I wouldn't think you'd have to be worried about it being cancelled because the CDC is not involved.

I hope not hopefully it is just a website thing. I hate to be picky but I hope they don't change to a smaller ship. I much prefer the larger ships. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jebhoward3 said:

I think the website is having problems.  My May 2022 cruise now says Default Itinerary instead of British Isles.  Also when I try to do a mock booking for Oct. 2022 round-trip Rome cruise the website goes down and is not going to the page for prices and stateroom categories.  It says to try back later or to phone them to book.

I think you might be correct the website is kinda of acting weird. Fingers Crossed lol all is well! 

9 hours ago, Seany527 said:

CDC just opened up a shop in Jamaica. 

Hi Sean. Man, I just took a look at your excellent, detailed review of the Carnival Sunshine and a look at your extensive cruising history (sailing CCL, NCL & RCI). We, the CC Rat Pack, could use someone of your talent, history & knowledge of the cruise lines & their ships. I may have invited you previously, but let me invite you again to join us on the CC Rat Pack;

Take a look at my first original post that started the CC Rat Pack. If you think you possess the attributes listed there, come join us! If interested, just make a quick post on the thread. No pressure & no $$ involved. Btw, awesome job on your Carnival Sunshine review!

Edited by farmersfight
  • Like 2